Student Mentor – Chemistry – Vidyalankar Classes
Vidyalankar – Mumbai, Maharashtra
₹2 an hour
Student Mentor – Chemistry – Vidyalankar Classes Vidyalankar Group of Educational Institutes
- Experience: 1-year of practice in the area of teaching. Freshers with excellent eduction may also apply Candidates who have given CET are preferred
- Annual CTC: INR 2, 40, 000 INR 3,00,000
- Locations: Dadar
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Responsible for Student mentoring for the subject employed
- Qualified for solving student difficulties and taking tiny group sessions for difficulty solving
- Responsible for Homework checking, resolving errors and mentoring on the related
- Paper correction, invigilation or supervision
- Meeting with Parents
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% in 10th
- Applicants looking for or completed Graduation – B.Sc./B.E./ B.Tech./M.Sc.
- The applicant should have good conversation skills
- The candidate should present confidence to talk to students, take parents gathering and solve student doubts
- The capacity to quickly gel in teams and work with others
Interested applicants should e-mail their resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Student Mentor”
- Contact Numbers: 022 4232 1012/16
- Contact Person: Sneha Sawant/Yamini Pawaskar
- Experience: 0 to 1 years
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
- Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
- Role Category: Subject Teachers (TGT/PGT)
- Role: Chemistry Teacher
- Communication Skills Chemistry Bsc Education MSCTeaching
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above
Desired Candidate Profile
- UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry
- PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, Any Specialization
Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Vidyalankar is a group comprising educational institutes like the Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, a premier engineering college, affiliated to the University of Mumbai, Vidyalankar School of Information & Technology, Vidyalankar Polytechnic, etc. having its group head office at Pearl Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai.
Vidyalankar has massive experience of over 50 years, of successfully preparing students for high-level competitive entrance exams like the IIT JEE, MH-EN-CET, AIEEE, CAT/CET, and GATE. Here, it would not be out of place to mention that most of our students have excelled in the above examinations securing high merit rankings and at times have even topped the merit list.
Apart from our main branch at Dadar(W), Vidyalankar has branches also at Fort, Dadar (E), Chembur, Nerul, Vashi, Ghatkopar, Thane, Dombivli, Vile Parle, Andheri, and Borivali which are located at close proximity to railway stations.
- Recruiter Name: Sneha Sawant
- Contact Company: Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
- Telephone: 02242321012
- Email: email@example.com, And firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference Id: Chemistry Mentor
www.indiannoukari.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Indian Noukari website for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, private jobs, Bank Jobs, Naukri, free jobs, free jobs, free jobs alert Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar, please click on the Apply Now button below.