RCB Recruitment 2020 for Section Officer Faridabad, Haryana
₹44,900 – ₹1,42,400 a year
RCB Recruitment 2020: Section Officer Vacancies – 1,42,400 Salary- Apply NowRegional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Regional Centre for Biotechnology) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Section Officer. To Apply for the job posting from Regional Centre for Biotechnology, please click on the Apply Now button below.
- Company Name: Regional Centre for Biotechnology
- Post Name: Section Officer
- No of Posts: 2
- Salary: 44,900 – 142,400 (Per Month)
- Experience: 5 – 1fresher year
- Education: Any Graduate
- Location: Faridabad
- Last Date: 15-05-2020
Mere fulfillment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called.
How To Apply:
candidates who are interested should fill their applications online with the requisite fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 14 April 2020.
Extended to 15.05.2020, Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed up to 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
Deputation (including Short Term Contract): The application in the prescribed format (Annexure I) of the eligible candidate, whose services can be spared immediately on selection, may be forwarded through proper channel along with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma given at Annexure-II) to ‘The Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR, Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad, Haryana-121001.
www.indiannoukari.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Indian Noukari website for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, private jobs, Bank Jobs, Naukri, free jobs, free jobs, free jobs alert Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Terms and Conditions
- There will be a probation period of two years for the candidates appointed through direct recruitment which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Centre.
- Candidate having All educational, professional, and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
- The candidates employed in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Institution/ or Public Sector Undertaking etc. should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No- Objection Certificate’ at the time of selection process. The candidates who have not forwarded their application through proper channel or are not in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of selection process, shall not be permitted to appear in the selection process (written test /skill test/interview).
- Outstation SC/ST candidates called for the selection process will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
- The rules and procedure prescribed by the Govt. of India in respect of Reservation policy for the reserved categories shall be followed for the posts filled by direct recruitment.
- Age relaxation is permissible as per Govt. of India norms. There would be no upper age limit in respect of the officers/staff members already working on a regular basis in the Centre.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called.
- The candidates should submit a separate application for a separate post.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Court(s) at Faridabad, Haryana.