Officer CITI Bank – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1+ years of experience
Candidate must have a Credit Maintenance Specialist is an entry-level position responsible for capturing and recording data related to credit exposure, also help the supported team according to required data.
- Candidate must have queue work in inbound calls Interact with clients.
- They must have to address credit needs and Assist in client issue resolution
- They have responsible for Aid in ensuring compliance to company and credit policies, auditing procedures.
- Aid in quality of process across the company
- Must have Support cross-training and line-balance opportunities to our team and business partner
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Candidate must have Experienced in, working and credit, lending within a financial department
- Candidate must have knowledge in Working on reading and interpreting online reports from Experian and/or Dun & Bradstreet of the latest update.
- Interpreting financial documents such as tax returns and Indicate skills in analyzing, annual statements, signature validations, and balance sheets.
- Candidate must have Proficient computer skills and focus on Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- its policies required and Basic knowledge of the organization
- verbal communication Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written
- High School diploma or equivalent. This job has high quality and base on a good performance. Other daily bases work according to company demand-
- Grade: All Job Level – All Job Functions All Job Level – All Job Functions – IN
- Time Type: Full time
How to apply: