Manager in Indian tourism development corporation
New Delhi, Delhi
₹50,000 – ₹1,60,000 a year
ITDC Sarkari Jobs 2020:
Recruitment of -Manager vacancies – 1,60,000 Salary – Apply Now ITDC Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ITDC) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma for the position of Manager. To Apply for the job posting from ITDC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
- Post Name: Manager
- No of Posts: 1
- Salary: 50,000 – 160,000 (Per Month)
- Experience: 5 – 1fresher year
- Education: CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma
- Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 13-03-2020
- The selected candidates can call for interview. Management’s decision in all matters will be final selection/interview
- Skilled Manpower
- Security Guard Posts in Delhi Apply Now
- Executive Assistant Vacancy in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Staff Car Driver Vacancy New Delhi, Delhi
How To Apply:
- Candidate must submit the Application form is available in the downloadable form annexed with this advertisement. No online applications would be entertained.
- Submit Their Application and postcode with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 500/- (candidates belonging to SC/ST & PH are exempted from this payment) in favor of India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., After submission of challan and your application in the
“Office of GM (HR), India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., SCOPE Complex, Core-8, 4th Floor, Room No. 407, 7 Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.”
Candidate having an incomplete application, without a self-attested passport photograph and late receiving application will be rejected.
Checklist of Enclosures:
1. Filled in applications strictly in conformity with the applicable format (available on ITDC’s website www.itdc.co.in.
2. Candidate must be Self-attested photocopies of all certificates/enclosures are to be provided with the application form being sent by post and shall include: –
- (a) Certificate in proof of Date of Birth
- (b) Educational / Professional Degrees/Certificates (Class 10th onwards)
- (c) Experience Certificates (including Appointment & Relieving Letters of all previous employers) with specific mention of joining and relieving dates.
- (d) For the post of GM(F&A), DGM(F&A) and Mgr (F&A)- Proof of annual CTC is to be furnished for the last two years in respect of applicants working in the Private Sector/ Banking / Insurance / Financial Sector.
- (e) For the post of AM(HR) and AM(ATT)- Proof of last drawn annual CTC NOTE: In case of (d) & (e) above, where salary certificate is being produced as proof, the same should be duly certified/stamped by the employer.
- (f) Caste/Disability Certificate, if applicable, as per prescribed format of Govt. of India / issued by Competent Authority. Note: Additional /Desirable qualifications relevant to the field and higher experience in the relevant fields would have an added advantage, therefore it is advisable to enclose all related documents.
Note: – The last date of receiving the applications is “13.03.2020”