Office of the District Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020 – Junior Assistant Post – 14,500 – 60,500 Salary – Apply Now
₹14,500 – ₹60,500 a month
Office of the District Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh Jobs 2019: 01 Junior Assistant Vacancy for Array Salary 60,500 published on 28th December 2019. On 27/12/2019, Office of the District Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Array for the position of Junior Assistant. .
- Vacancy 1: Junior Assistant
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Vacancies: 01 post
- Salary: Rs. 14,500 – 60,500Per Month
- Location: Dibrugarh
- Last Date to Apply: 05/01/2020
Other Qualification Details: Application is invited from Indian citizen in the order standard Form as published in Part-IX from the plan eligible candidate for filling up the sanction vacant post as mentioned below under the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Dibrugarh.1.
- Junior Assistant2
- Vacancy: 1 (One) No
U.R. as per Roster3. Place of vacancy: this vacancy is opening in the Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer Dibrugarh4.
- Requisite Qualification: The Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Proficiency in computer typing both English and Assamese5.
- The scale of Pay: Pay Band 2 Rs. 14,000/- to Rs.60,500/-+ Grade Pay 6200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules
- Age: A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019.
The candidate having upper age is relaxable:
The candidate having upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ ST as per Govt. OM ABP.6/2016/9-A,
Dated: 25th April 2018.Address. Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Dibrugarh (Assam), Sukanpukhuri, PO: Mohanaghat, Pin-786008
Phase – I: The candidates whose application is accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple choice written test on a date to be notified later on and details of the syllabus will be intimated to the candidate through calling letter.
Phase- II: Against vacancy, the candidate will be shortlisted as per rules on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the shortlisted candidate will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. All the candidates will have to bring all the original slip i.e. Age, Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate, PWD, etc.
How to Apply:
All the candidate having their application must be accompanied by the following: –
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/Marks Sheet of Educational and other Qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including-valid-employment Registration card.
- Attach1 (One) copy of recent passport size photograph self-attested in the application form and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested along with the applications,
- The application will enclosed a self-addressed envelope (size 22 cm X 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the applications.
The last date of receipt of applications is 10 (Ten) days from the date of publication in News Paper. No applications will be Entertained after the last date fixed.2. The applications should be submitted by post/in the drop box to the Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Dibrugarh (Assam), Sukanpukhuri,
PO: Mohanaghat, Pin-786008 during office hours. The selected candidate qualified for appointment will be governed by an existing new set of Pension rules which are already formulated with the contributory Pension Scheme by Govt. of Assam vide O.M. No. BW.7/2008/Pt/40, Dated 06-10-2009. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test/computer skill test (Practical).
The incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted. indiannoukari.in wishes you best of luck. now stay following our indiannoukari web site for latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs.
May You Like This: