Hiring DM/Manager HR, Valves, India for Metso in Mumbai, Maharashtra
this job has all begins with active personal involvement – curiosity. must can’t things be done differently, better or maybe simpler? Over the years, curiosity builds knowledge.
our mission is that We utilize knowledge and hands-on attitude to make the big difference to our customers. candidate can Be part of a friendly and professional team in a global workplace.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Neles India Private Limited, A group company of Metso India)
- Job Title: Deputy Manager/ Manager, HR
- Region: India
- Last date: 05/31/2020
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Report to: Head of HR, India, Middle East & Africa
To manage the generalist, need of human resources function. which includes, resourcing, talent management, development, employee culture, jo satisfaction, policies and practices, analytics, internal communication, etc.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare employee policies and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Candidate can Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Candidate can Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Must be Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Develop and maintain the talent management processes.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
RELATIONSHIPS & AUTHORITY
- Liaises with all management concerning recruitment and general HR
- Liaise with external providers concerning recruitment, L&D, and other topics
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Should have 8 -10 years of experience in HR with a minimum of 4 years working experience in Resourcing, L&D function…preferably should have hiring experience for Engineering companies.
- Preferable from a recruitment agency/ recruitment dept of an Engineering company
- Must possess advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Committed and willing to work extended hours if required.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills
www.indiannoukari.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Indian Noukari website for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, private jobs, Bank Jobs, Naukri, free jobs, free jobs, free jobs alert Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar, please click on the Apply Now button below.