Crew Coordinator – V.Group
- Vacancy Name: Crew Coordinator
- Vacancy No: VN1562
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location Country: India
- Location City: Chennai
Who are V.Group?
As a global head in ship control and marine settings, we add worth to a vessel’s procedures. Operating around the clock and throughout the world, V.Group gives each customer the quality and performance they need in all sectors.
Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management, and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivaled industry knowledge with performance assured.
Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent.
We are always involved in making contact with skilled individuals – people who will express our values and give great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
Overall Goal of The Job
The Crew Supervisor will be answerable for the execution of the mobilization method of seafarers of special nationalities. The role is also accountable for organizing with training clubs and medical providers when necessary as well as contacting seafarers on the manner of mobilization.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assures timely processing of visa and other rules relating to the joining crew.
- Ensures that all the pre-joining documents are complete, checked and tested as accurate as per the applicable conditions.
- Responsible for the pre-joining training of certified personnel: certification, courses and tests, medical test appointment.
- Keeps connection with personnel while on leave and through mobilization.
- Responsible for making all Training enrollments
- Keeping correct and up to date reports in ShipSure Crewing and uploading documents if wanted.
- Liable for treating flag state record applications and keeping control methods.
- Gives administrative support to other members of the Crew Cell
- Performs any other things as may be needed by the Crew Mobilisation Manager in the effective running of the Office.
KEY SUCCESS MEASURES:
- Suitable processing of flag state certificate applications, visa and other demands of the joining crew
- Timely practice enrolment of the joining crew
- Timely encoding of data and uploading of reports in ShipSure
- Confident feedback from essential stakeholders (e.g. immediate superior/s, seafarers, etc.)
Required Experience SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Thorough awareness and a good understanding of cultural and diversity issues.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Proven ability to work to, and meet tight deadlines.
- Must hold at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree from any discipline
- Excellent computer operating abilities including word processing and spreadsheet expertise.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the capacity to engage and communicate with people at all levels.
- Keen awareness of details
- Minimum 1 year of relevant expertise in an alike role preferably in the Subsea/Marine/Offshore Construction Industry.
What can I expect in return? V. Group can allow you a market-leading salary and bonus package, in enhancement to important opportunities for career maturity and personal growth. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector – a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date: 10 Apr 2020
www.indiannoukari.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Indian Noukari website for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, private jobs, Bank Jobs, Naukri, free jobs, free jobs, free jobs alert Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar, please click on the Apply Now button below.