Indian Institute of Mass Communication – New Delhi, Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi
₹50,000 a year
Indian Institute of Mass Communication Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Indian Institute of Mass Communication) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Assistant Registrar. To Apply for the job posting from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, please click on the Apply Now button below.
- Company Name: Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Post Name: Assistant Registrar
- No of Posts: 1
- Salary: 50,000 (Per Month)
- Experience: 3 – 1fresher year
- Education: Any Masters Degree
- Location: New Delhi
- Last Date: 16-03-2020
- Age: 64 years (as on date of advertisement)
Selection Method: Selection Will be depending on both Written Exam/Interview
Address: Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Road, JNU New Campus, New Delhi-110067.
- Urgent Hiring for GEM Tender Executive – APPLY NOW
- MTS Library Attendant – APPLY HERE
- 12 Tribal Language Teacher Vacancies – Apply here
- 14 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies Chandni Chowk New Delhi – Apply Fast
Indian Institute of Mass Communication Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020 Qualification Specifications:
IIMC which is an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India aims to fill up the job of Assistant Registrar on Contract Basis. The related details are as below:
- Necessary Qualification: Master’s Degree in any discipline from a distinguished University or equivalent. The candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience, including 3 years’ experience in a supervisory level, in the management of an academic institution and/or organizing youth welfare/ cultural program in a leading Institute. OR Retired Under Secretaries, Superior Section Managers having executive practice.
- Desirable: Expertise in conducting an examination, planning training courses and familiarity with administrative and economic rules.
- Duties and Responsibilities: The selected candidate will be required to look after the work related to the Academic area of the Institute, which includes Development Journalism Course for Foreign Nationals and Short Term/Sponsored Courses besides regular courses in Mass Communication. He/she will also check the functions of Administration, Accounts & Estate.
- Duration of Engagement: Initially up to 31st December 2020. This may be extended further provided the services of the selected candidate are found to be satisfactory and also there is a continued requirement of the post.
- Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- per month.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their CV in the prescribed proforma (attached herewith)to the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Road, JNU New Campus, New Delhi-110067 by 5:00 p.m. of 16th March 2020. The date of the interview will be delivered to the candidates through their e-mail id and also, it will be announced on the IIMC’s website.
www.indiannoukari.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Indian Noukari website for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, private jobs, Bank Jobs, Naukri, free jobs, free jobs, free jobs alert Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar, please click on the Apply Now button below.