Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar Recruitment 2020 for Tribal Language Teacher Vacancies – Apply Now
Specialist and District Magistrate, Keonjhar Recruitment latest Jobs Updates 2020: Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar has announced job information for 12TH candidates for appointment as Tribal Language Teacher. Interested and suitable candidates can apply for this 12 Tribal Language Teacher job from the official website of Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar on or before 25/03/2020.
Selected Applicants will be appointed as Tribal Language Teacher in Kendujhar. Applicants are encouraged to go over the official announcement and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for this Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar Tribal Language Teacher Vacancies.
- Company Name: Government of Odisha
- Post Name: Tribal Language Teacher
- No of Posts: 12
- Salary: 9,250 (Per Month )
- Experience: Fresher
- Education: 12TH
- Location: Kendujhar
- Last Date: 25-03-2020
- Age: The candidate shall not be under 18 years and above 40 years of age as on 01.02.2020.
Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar Tribal Language Teacher Recruitment 2020 Requirement Details:
- Position: Tribal Language Teacher
- Qualification: ST candidates ( of the same tribal area for which language the selection is being performed) having minimum eduction of +2 Science/ Arts/ Commerce or its comparable examination declared by the proper authority with desirable coaching qualification and the applicant must have ability in the Language which is operational in schools under Multi-Lingual Education (MLE) program. The candidate must have Odia as a parent tongue up to Class-Vll.
- Remuneration: The monthly consolidated remuneration of the persons to be engaged in the contractual post of Tribal Language Teacher is Rs.9,250/-. Each year their payment shall be hiked as per G.A. Deptt. Announcement No. 19574/ Dtd. 12.09.2017.
- Self Attested Xerox copies of certificates proving Academic Qualification with score sheets.
- Self Attested Xerox copies of certificates showing acceptable qualification with mark sheets if any.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of Caste Certificate assigned by the Tahasildar.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of original Citizen Certificate assigned by the Tahasildar.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of real Job Registration Card.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of PWD Certificate in the cause of Person with Disability candidate.
- Self Attested recent passport size color photograph to be attached in the Application Form.
Address: District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, PIN-758001
Selection Method for Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar Tribal Language Teacher Recruitment 2020:
- The Selection shall be done only on merit base i.e. There shall be a “Proficiency Test” for the concerned Tribal Language to be managed at the District Headquarter. There will be 75:25 weightage given to each candidate for the concerned language proficiency ( Marks obtained in the Proficiency Test) and the percentage of marks secured by the candidates in the qualification examination (HSC).
How to Apply for Keonjhar Tribal Language Teacher Recruitment 2020?
- Application complete in all respect along with the relevant documents should be sent in a closed cover addressed to the District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, PIN-758001 by Regd. Post/ Speed Post only so as to reach him on or before 25/03/2020 The applications received after due date / Courier Service/ By hand shall not be Considered. The Authority will not be liable for any registered delay.
www.indiannoukari.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Indian Noukari website for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, private jobs, Bank Jobs, Naukri, free jobs, free jobs, free jobs alert Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar, please click on the Apply Now button below.